Rated out of 5.0 based on 0 ratings
Inclusion are a specialist drug and alcohol service provider and we are part of an NHS Foundation Trust. Inclusion Visions Thurrock provides a range of support for adults affected by drugs or alcohol who live across Thurrock. The service is free and confidential.
You can contact Inclusion Visions Thurrock if you live in Thurrock and drugs or alcohol is having an impact on your life. We help and support anyone aged 18 and over.
If you make contact with Inclusion Visions Thurrock in the first instance we will offer any advice or
information that you think would be helpful. However, if you choose to engage with the service we will:
• Take some basic details so we can make contact with you and understand your needs.
• Arrange a date and time for an appointment when you can come and meet with one of our key workers.
• They will complete a holistic assessment with you.
• The assessment will be used as a tool so you and your key worker can best decide what support
and interventions can be put in place to meet your needs.
• Information and advice
• Needle Exchange
• Substitute Prescribing
• Psychological Therapies
• Health and Wellbeing checks
• Practical Support
• Peer support and Mutual Aid - Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous, Cocaine Anonymous
• Dedicated support for families and referrals for carers support
• Volunteer, Peer Mentor and Recovery Coaching opportunities
We want to enable you to make the changes that you want to make.
We can offer evening appointments on a Monday and Wednesday from 5pm to 7pm depending on availability.