Thurrock Fostering are looking for new or experienced Foster Carers and you do not have
to live in Thurrock to be a Foster Carer for us. If you have been thinking about fostering for a while or are an existing Foster Carer looking for new challenges and experiences, join one of our upcoming virtual information sessions to find out more including our new and very competitive fostering allowances.
These information sessions are an opportunity to view a short presentation,
chat with the Fostering Recruitment Team and with current Foster Carers who
will be able to answer any of your questions.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm which information session you would like to join and the team will send you the online link for your chosen date.
- Friday 12 February 2021, 10am to midday – presentation will start at 10.05am
- Monday 15 February 2021, 6pm to 8pm – presentation will start at 6.05pm
- Saturday 6 March 2021, 10am to 11.30am – presentation will start at 10.05am
- Wednesday 24 March 2021, 10am to midday – presentation will start at 10.05am
- Tuesday 13 April 2021, 6pm to 8pm – presentation will start at 6.05pm
Find out more information on the great benefits of becoming a
Thurrock Foster Carer by visiting thurrock.gov.uk/fostering