Sign up on Eventbrite CLICK HERE
- Friday 13th November 2020
- Saturday 14th November 2020
Have you ever wanted the chance to be heard and understood? Felt that local services and support could be improved? Wished that you had a greater say in how budgets are spent?
Or simply wanted to meet other parent carers facing similar challenges to you?
Contact are supporting local parents to set up a brand new Parent Carer Forum so that you can have a say in how local services are developed and delivered.
We want to meet with as many local families as possible – to ensure the new Parent Carer Forum meets your needs!
You are invited to join us at one of the online events we are running on Zoom to:
– Find out what a Parent Carer Forum is and how your voice can be heard by Education, Health and Social Care services
– Help shape the new Parent Carer Forum that is being set up – by telling us what is important to you and your family and by getting involved if you want to
– Or simply use this is as a chance to take some time out – grab a coffee and cake and join us to chat with other local parents
PS You can also follow the Facebook page for more information https://www.facebook.com/ThurrockParentCarer