- Join Essex Community Foundation as a New Trusteeon 21st January 2022
Do you want to make a difference where you live? If so, why not think about joining Essex Community Foundation as a new Trustee and help […]
- Free 12 week fitness training programme for adults with learning disabilitieson 20th January 2022
Combat Academy for Sports are looking for 20 adults (Over 18) who suffer with ADHD or have learning difficulties. They have been given […]
- Mature Moves exercise classon 20th January 2022
It can sometimes be hard to motivate ourselves to exercise. Classes are a great way to keep you motivated and can also be a great way to […]
- Do you live or work in Corringham?on 20th January 2022
Do you live or work in Corringham? As one of the identified growth areas in Thurrock’s Local Plan, a virtual consultation event, designed […]
- Free Ukulele Club at Belhus Libraryon 20th January 2022
The post Free Ukulele Club at Belhus Library appeared first on Thurrock CVS.
- Buggy Walk in Rainhamon 20th January 2022
The post Buggy Walk in Rainham appeared first on Thurrock CVS.
- Light up Thurrock!on 13th January 2022
Christmas is done, the lights are down and everything is back to looking empty… we want to keep Thurrock illuminated with 5 free events […]
- New group starting in Stifford Clays & South Ockendonon 13th January 2022
New group starting in Stifford Clays & South Ockendon Everyone welcome. Contact Sylvia or Ann for more details or just come along! The […]
- Essex Community Foundation release ‘Provide Foundation’on 13th January 2022
Essex Community Foundation are pleased to announce that they are now looking for applications for the Provide Foundation. The application […]
- Friends of Grays Town Park Cafe are looking for help!on 13th January 2022
The post Friends of Grays Town Park Cafe are looking for help! appeared first on Thurrock CVS.