Young Minds were proud to recently launch their Parents Webchat service. If you need support looking after your child’s mental health, use our Parents Webchat to speak to directly to an advisor, who will direct you to the advice and information you may need.
The Webchat offers three different services to parents and carers who are concerned about their child’s mental health, up to the age of 25.
Call our Parents Helpline for detailed advice, emotional support and signposting about a child or young person up to the age of 25.
Call us for free on 0808 802 5544 from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday.
- Our Parents Helpline is available in England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- You’ll get through to a trained adviser who will listen and talk through your concerns in complete confidence.
- Your adviser will help you to understand your child’s behaviour and give you practical advice on what to do next.
- If you need further help, they’ll arrange for one of our qualified mental health professionals to call you for a 50-minute telephone consultation within seven days.
- Please note, calls may be recorded for monitoring or training purposes.
- Hard of hearing or speech-impaired? Please use Typetalk or Textdirect to contact us, or use our Parents Webchat.
- If English is not your first language, we can arrange for an interpreter as a member of LanguageLine.